Operation Christmas Child
Every year FBC Benbrook sends Christmas shoeboxes to children all over the world through Operation Christmas child. Every one of these shoebox gifts is an opportunity for the Gospel. If you would like to pack a shoebox, you can collect pre-folded boxes from the church or bring you own.
- Check the Operation Christmas Child guidelines for how to pack your shoebox HERE
- Include $10 for shipping
- As you pack your shoebox, pray for the child who will receive it
- Include a completed shoebox label (available in the church lobby) or if you would like to track your box, print an online label HERE
- Drop off at FBC Benbrook by Sunday Nov 19
- You can now also build your shoebox online HERE. These boxes go to hard to reach places that have specific requirements. You can choose gifts and add personalization all from the comfort and convenience of your screen.
Drop Off Hours
Mon, Nov. 13: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Mon, Nov. 13: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tue, Nov. 14: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Wed, Nov. 15: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Thu, Nov. 16: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Fri, Nov. 17: 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Sat, Nov. 18: 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Sun, Nov. 19: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Mon, Nov. 20: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Awana Bring-Your-Box Party
In our Awana program we encourage families to pack their own boxes or get together with other families to pack one together. Then we have a Bring-Your-Box party on Saturday afternoon, November 11th from 4:00-5:30pm. During this come and go event, families can bring their boxes and add final touches such as a letter and a picture, make an ornament, and pray over their boxes.
Preteen Shoebox Shopping Trip
Youth Shoebox Shopping Trip
Saturday, November 11th from 6:30-9:00pm at the church.
Bring $25 to shop with.