Check out our Fall Parking Lot outreach.
Trunk or Treat is fun, safe event for families as an alternative to traditional Trick or Treating. Church members and parents decorate the trunks of their vehicles with an appropriate theme and children can go from car to car in our parking lot collecting candy and playing games. As this is a family event please avoid wearing scary/inappropriate costumes or masks.
1. Spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis. Each car will be given a number that will indicate the parking spot their car will be located at during the event. Electricity is NOT available on site. Vehicles must arrive 30 minutes prior to the event.
2. All displays must include a decorated vehicle. (If you are interested in setting up a carnival game you must contact Shera Clowdus ahead of time)
3. Participants should be aware that this event provides a safe alternative for many families. Children of all ages are expected to attend this event. Please avoid scary displays and costumes (if you do show up with a scary theme, we will not be able to use your vehicle.)
4. FBC Benbrook is a Christian organization, promotional items given away should be appropriate for children, and should be in no conflict with the values and beliefs of First Baptist Church Benbrook.
5. No services shall be provided at the event (massages, clinics, etc.)
6. We anticipate a large amount of children will attend this free event. Please be sure to bring enough candy and prizes. Vehicles with displays may not leave until the end of the event at 8 p.m.
We highly value your trust, we will never sell, distribute, or share your information.